Between Thursday 4th October 2018 at 11 pm and Friday 5th October 2018 at 10 am a burglary occurred at Hardings Close, Iver. Unknown offenders have gained entry via a back kitchen window and stolen cash.
If you saw or heard anything suspicious in the area of Hardings Close please contact Amersham Investigation Hub via the Thames Valley Police non emergency number, 101 and quote crime reference 43180306424.
Alternatively you can report this online at https://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/tua/tell-us-about/cor/tell-us-about-existing-case-report/ quoting reference number 43180306424.
If you don’t want to speak directly to the police you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
No personal details are taken, information is not traced or recorded and you will not go to court.
Please consider a few simple prevention steps to your property:-
1. Keep windows and doors shut, locked and in good condition
2. Property mark your valuables with a UV pen or forensic property marking kit, then register on www.immobilise.com. Make a note of all model numbers and serial numbers of all electrical items.
3. Use a timer switches to make your home look occupied in the evenings
4. Ensure car keys are safely stored away from the front door
5. Keep tools and ladders locked away out of sight.
For more Crime Reduction tips and information please visit our website www.thamesvalley.police.uk and click on the 'crime prevention' tab.