The incident took place at around 2am on Monday (5/11). Offenders gained entry to the rear of the property while the victims were sleeping and stole a games console with games, jewellery and a quantity of cash.
The victims were not injured during the incident.
If you have any information about this incident please call 101, quoting reference 43180337304. Alternatively you can report information on the Thames Valley Police website here: https://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/tua/tell-us-about/cor/tell-us-about-existing-case-report/
You can reduce the risk of becoming a victim of burglary by taking a few simple steps:
• When going out, remember to light up your home using timer switches or a TV simulator.
• Don’t leave valuables on display and store your house and car keys away from your letterbox.
• Move bins away from any side gates to prevent easy access into your property.
• Lock any tools away to prevent them being used to break into your home.
• Consider fitting a motion activated external light or installing a CCTV system.
• Finally, mark your valuables using a UV pen and register them on the national property register at www.immobilise.com.
For more burglary prevention advice please visit our website at www.thamesvalley.police.uk/burglary