Non-emergencies call 101
- Use this number to report a non-emergency crime or to give information to Thames Valley Police. Call 0044 1865 841148 to contact Thames Valley Police from outside of the United Kingdom.
In an emergency call 999
It is an emergency when:
- a crime is being committed
- there is a risk of injury
- there is a risk of serious damage to property.
Textphone users call 18000
- This number enables deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech-impaired people to contact the emergency services using a textphone.
- How to use Text Relay (opens new window), the UK’s text to voice relay service
- Deaf, hard of hearing and speech-impaired people can use the RNID emergencySMS service (opens new window) to make emergency contact by text message (SMS) to the police.
For other ways of getting in touch with us visit the Thames Valley Police website.
If you don't want to speak directly to the police you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information is not traced or recorded and you will not go to court.
Click an area on the map below to see coordinators for that area.
1: Milton Keynes 2: Ayesbury Vale 3: Cherwell and West Oxfordshire 4: Oxford 5: South Oxfordshire and the Vale of White Horse 6: Wycombe 7: Chiltern & South Buckinghamshire 8: Slough 9: Windsor & Maidenhead 10: Bracknell 11: Wokingham 12: Reading 13: West Berkshire